Avet Reels MXJ 5.8 MC Star Drag
Avet's feature-packed star drag offering is a workhose of reel. Featuring a powerful carbon drag, aluminum construction, and an ergonomic cranking handle, the MXJ Star Drag is built for power. A hardened stainless steel driveshaft, precision machined stainless steel gears and 7+1 stainless steel precision bearings means the MXJ Star Drag is built to last. MC model features Avet's patented magnetic cast control system. Avet's durability, reliability and performance is world renowned, and the MXJ Star Drag is a fine example of this. Like all Avet reels, the MXJ Star Drag is designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Proudly Designed, Manufactured And Assembled In The U.S.A.
- Precision Machined Stainless Steel Gears, 5.8:1 Gear Ratio.
- Hardened Stainless Steel Drive Shaft.
- 7+1 Stainless Steel Precision Bearings.
- Instant Anti-Reverse Clutch Bearing + Backup Silent Dog And Gear.
- MC model features Avet's patented magnetic cast control system
- Large, Powerful Multi-Disc Carbon Fiber Drag System.
- Powerful Ergonomic Offset Handle To Reduce Cranking Wobble.
- Comfortable Wide Spoke Star Wheel Adjustment.
- 100% Precision Billet Machined Yoke Mechanism And Components.
- 100% Precision Billet Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Structural Components.
- Corrosion Resistant Type II Anodized Finish.
- Matching Anodized Rod Clamp Can Be Installed Without Removing Line.
- Avets' World Renowned Durability, Reliability And Performance