Avet Reels MXJ 5.8 Star Drag
Avets' feature-packed star drag offering is a workhose of reel. Featuring a powerful carbon drag, aluminum construction, and an ergonomic cranking handle, this reel is built for power. A hardened stainless steel driveshaft, precision machined stainless steel gears and 7+1 stainless steel precision bearings means this reel is built to last. Avets' durability, reliability and performance is world renowned, and the MXJ Star Drag is a fine example of this. Like all Avets, this reel is designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Proudly Designed, Manufactured And Assembled In The U.S.A.
- Precision Machined Stainless Steel Gears, 5.8:1 Gear Ratio.
- Hardened Stainless Steel Drive Shaft.
- 7+1 Stainless Steel Precision Bearings.
- Instant Anti-Reverse Clutch Bearing + Backup Silent Dog And Gear.
- Large, Powerful Multi-Disc Carbon Fiber Drag System.
- Powerful Ergonomic Offset Handle To Reduce Cranking Wobble.
- Comfortable Wide Spoke Star Wheel Adjustment.
- 100% Precision Billet Machined Yoke Mechanism And Components.
- 100% Precision Billet Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Structural Components.
- Corrosion Resistant Type II Anodized Finish.
- Matching Anodized Rod Clamp Can Be Installed Without Removing Line.
- Avets' World Renowned Durability, Reliability And Performance